Academic Advising & Policy Leaders (AAPL) makes recommendations, or decisions when appropriate, about campus-wide undergraduate advising, implementation of academic policy, career services, and learning support services in the best interest of undergraduate students.
Members share information, experiences, and ideas to support one another in work as student academic affairs leaders.
The Associate Vice Provost for Academic & Career Success chairs AAPL. The committee meets twice per month, year-round.
AAPL members are associate/assistant deans and/or directors of academic affairs, advising, student affairs units.
- Cal Bergman – College of Letters & Science
- Jenny Binzley – College of Engineering
- Katie Bleier – School of Nursing
- Jim Franzone – School of Business
- Kelley Harris – Cross-College Advising Service
- Patrick Jackson -School of Human Ecology
- John Klatt – College of Letters and Science
- Christina Klawitter – School of Education
- Karen Kopacek – School of Pharmacy
- Curt Lauderdale- College of Agricultural and Life Sciences
- Susan Koenig – College of Letters & Science
- Raul Leon – Division of Diversity, Equity, & Educational Achievement
- Diana Maki – Office of Academic & Career Success
- Carren Martin – Center for the First Year Experience
- Kathy Prem – College of Engineering
- Martin Rouse – Division of Continuing Studies
- Wren Singer – Office of Academic & Career Success, Chair
- Karen Thomas- Online Student Success
- Karen Wassarman – College of Agricultural and Life Sciences